Sunday, March 8, 2009

Scrapping Pages - with Cricut

I love my Cricut. And although I do not have the Expressions, I do like the good ol' Cricut and how it has changed the way I scrap. I don't think you'll hear me say once that I miss the days of sticker titles. And it is even coming in handy for the occassional school or other project!

Just thought I'd share my favorite pages of recent, done with cricut lettering.


1 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I am so glad that you stopped by to visit my blog. I would LOVE it if you would blog about my giveaway...I know times are tough right now, but I'd like to still give you a few entries for blogging about my giveaway and snagging my button?!? Please email me at liannap@aol.com if you would like to do this and send me the link to your post. Thanks and many blessings to you