Yes - that was really the song we heard when visiting here...
And this is really what was written on every parking spot....
And this cute little smiling face awaited us when we walked through the doors...meet Spammy!
Oh - and this amazing wall hung over our heads - the close up shows what it was made of!

And each computer was equipped with a special mouse - note the yolk in the egg is a track ball (ie - mouse)
Games to entice the whole family and a spam ticker to boot. Who could have asked for a better vacation spot!

Do you SEE how many cans of Spam have been made??? That's SPAMAZING!
Oh - and every kid ate some Spam too - although that probably has no redeeming factor!
So much fun - we strongly suggest this stop in Austin MN if ever you travel even remotely near. It's well worth the trip and great for the WHOLE family!
Did I mention it's FREE!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Oh Mr. Spam Man...Bring me some Spam....
Posted by Katy at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have been there....and I hate spam!! But it was so fun!!
I had NO idea there was a spam museum - oh, I'm gonna have to tell Dave. When he was a teenager he ate spam for every meal for an entire week! it'll bring back memories for sure :)
Post a Comment