Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures and opinions

Been Playing more with picnik. Here are tonight's creations.

This picture was more or less ruined. Our camera had gone bad and we did a whole photo shoot at the park - where I got some AMAZING poses - and all the pictures were horribly overexposed or something. This is the best I could do, but at least it's not a total loss






This one is just one of those photos that makes my mommy heart warm.

And yes, I'm glad you asked...I do have a third child. But you try to get a teenage girl in front of the camera. Still looking for some of her to play with on picnik. I'll see what I can dig up.

On a completely separate note - I am trying to decide if I like this whole - if you promote my blog I'll promote yours idea that seems to be raging about with blogs. Kinda wondering if the whole blog frog thing is a bunch of bull frogishness. If I understand it right, you have to link to someones blog and then have traffic use your link before you appear on their blog frog?? Come on people. If you like a blog - give it a shout out!!

Like this one for example....
http://www.flipflopsandapplesauce.com/
I love this blog. She has great ideas, is quick to share, and has a couple of beautiful little girls.

And this one is one I like to visit for ideas to use in my Stampin' Up business.
http://robinlea.blogspot.com/
Not only does she have cute stuff - I LOVE the glitter balls, but she also has a whole list of more Stampin' Up blogs in her side bar. How convenient is that.

Then there are people out there that are SO selfless like this family
http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/
They just lost Gracie and are spending their time after losing her pumping an up and coming music benefit for a very talented musician who is awaiting a heart transplant. If you visit their site, you'll hear some of his music. It defines peace and relaxation to me. I hope to get a cd or two in the coming weeks and also hope that he gets his new heart!

Kelly is also one of those selfless ones
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
Seems she is always asking us in blog land to pray for someone. And I have to say I like her blog cuz Harper is just too cute and has the cutest head dresses.

Changing gears again - I have stepped outside my box of comfort. I joined a group of ladies that play Bunco. Well, in asking some questions before the big night, I was told that bunco is like "A bunch of clucking hens pecking around the bread pan". I must say that it was some of the best fun I have had in a long time. If you are invited to play, or are looking for something to do with your lady friends - may I recommend Bunco!?!?! So fun!

Well - that pretty much wraps things up. Take lots of pictures - write down your memories - listen to a good song - cherish every moment you have with your kids and family and share your wealth (be it knowledge, a caring heart, the ability to cook a warm meal or a high traffic blog) without expecting anything in return!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw - you are sweet!
You don't have to ask if I care if you mention me. (Unless you want to say something terrible and then I might be sad. ha! But I still wouldn't ask you to delete - it's your blog - you say whatever you want!!!)
I didn't understand the whole "frog" thing either? Still don't.????

Robin said...

Thank you! Always nice to know someone is watching and might be inspired :) You have a gorgeous family!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link!
I used Picnik.com to edit my photos. It's free and I love it.
Thanks for reading www.flipflopsandapplesauce.com