Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I surrender

Seriously - how much more can one take. M2 is still throwing up. He had a horrible day of barely eating at all, and when he finally did eat/drink late in the day - I'm quite certain most of it just came back up. I did call the doc today. I did tell him I questioned the lingering flu theory. I did tell him how miserable M2 was. And I will call again tomorrow. I don't know what else to do. The bathrooms are scrubbed with bleach and his bedding has been changed - again.

Now...M1 isn't feeling well with a slight fever and a sore throat. I have literally been asking all day if she feels ok. What's wrong? And all day it's been "I'm tired". Finally tonight, I had to pry out of her that her throat hurt. **Insert little guy pulling out hair here**.

And of course - E is recovering, but I am just waiting for the pain to set in. Right now there is little to no feeling in his arm/hand, and we've losened the compression bandage. Hopefully some more rest and elevation will help and a little Tylenol3.

Anyway - keep the prayers coming. I can feel more gray hair sprouting by the minute.

Katy

0 comments: