Hi, thanks for stopping by! Glad I inspired you, and what a good idea you have for making hearts instead of squares. If you do it, let me know how it turns out. Oh, and don't be scared to go buy sweaters... they're cheap at the thrift shops and you really can't mess something like that up! Happy New Year!
I am a full time working mom with three exceptionally busy and talented kids. When I am not in the office for work, I'm on the road for work. And when I am not there, I'm at soccer, football, baseball, band, choir, aikido, twirling, wrestling or out rescuing a dog that is someone else's responsibility, but a labor of love our family takes on together!
2 comments:
Hysterical! I love doggies in santa hats.
Hi, thanks for stopping by! Glad I inspired you, and what a good idea you have for making hearts instead of squares. If you do it, let me know how it turns out. Oh, and don't be scared to go buy sweaters... they're cheap at the thrift shops and you really can't mess something like that up! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment