E's results came back with good news. No cancer. There is some big term, but the important news is no cancer. They took off the bandage, have given the free and clear to return to normal with caution using that arm til the stitches come out. So can I hear an "Amen!"?
M2 has been back to school for two days and hasn't been sick either. The first day back knocked it out of him, but he was all smiles today! Again, can I hear an "Amen"?
M1 is still sickly, but back at school and activities. So - as I predicted - she will survive. And milk it for all it's worth in the morning and evening.
M3 is great as well.
So our house is on the mend! Oh - and....get this....are you ready.....Christmas shopping is done (I hope). I took the day off and wrapped it all up - not literally - but got it all bought.
Here's to life returning to normal - or as normal as it can get out here in the middle of cornfields!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Benign, No vomit, Back to school
Posted by Katy at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment