High School days have officially began. How do I know this you might ask? I know this as a result of dress shopping. That's right - dress shopping. We had to go dress shopping for a homecoming dance dress.
Back in my day - you know the day....when everyone one walked to school and played outside with little to no fear, the day when we wore red high-tops and tight rolled jeans - homecoming was just an event with a dance that we all dressed up for. I'm talking a nice shirt or sweater and a skirt. No dress shopping. No shoe shopping. Just grab the nicest thing you have in your closet or from a friends closet. Oh - not anymore though.
These days....the girls were looking for dresses a month ahead and dress shopping started weeks ahead. Crazy!!! Anyway - the girls all looked nice and had a great time and the pictures below show off their pretty dresses and accessories! I have to admit it was fun watching them all fly through after the game and get changed and back out the door for the dance. I heard lots of "will you help me with this zipper" and "what color glitter should I wear" and "ah - I can't walk in these shoes" and "who turned the flat iron off". Fun times.....
This was the first group that came to the house right after half time
Chaela and her friend
The girls
Jen came through a bit later after the game
Thursday, October 1, 2009
First HS dance
Posted by Katy at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment