Everyone has that place. You know, that place where they can take a deep breath in and breath out all that consumes their mind, body and soul.
This is mine
The Lake
Maybe not this particular lake that we visited in Aug. But I must admit that even this lake did my spirit good. 

Most any lake will do. Not the ocean. A lake - a nice big lake on which you can just ride for hours in a boat. Or stop and anchor for a while to take a dip. Or teach your kids to ski, tube or knee board.
The lake we visited in Aug did afford a few treasures like this water park resort...
A great lighthouse....
A relaxing fountain....
And a lake-side walk...
And each night, it offered a view that I needed for the restful and relaxing sleep that I only get while listening to the sounds of a lake....
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My moment of serenity
Posted by Katy at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
where did you go? it looks so nice and relaxing...
Post a Comment