Yes - we're still in throws of baseball season and it managed to consume our Fri and Monday night. And we even went into overtime. But - I finally got to see some great hits by M2 and great slides and even got to witness his first ever night pitching. I think I was more nervous than he was!!!! Enjoy more baseball pix and bear with me as we still have quite a few games left...which means more pix.







Tuesday, June 9, 2009
And the ball keeps rolling and rolling and rolling....
Posted by Katy at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Katy-
Cute kiddos!! I have a feeling that we could be a baseball family too in a few years! :) About "saving" your blog stuff- you probably have heard of it but blurb.com offers awesome! free software to upload your blog to. You can edit everything, pull in the same pictures or put in different ones, and then get it officially published. I did one of the first year of the blog (basically everything about our time with Maddox) and it was 200 full-color pages- only $60. I bought them for each set of parents (our parents) as well as a gift. It's a great way to keep all the memories down and together! Anyways, just to let you know! Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Kenzie
Post a Comment