Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Our weekend included grand-parents and great-grand parents arriving for the full schedule of events.

We started off Sat with baseball in which Maxx made a great play with two picture perfect slides. (And do you think I had my camera - nooooooo) WHAT GOOD MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE HER CAMERA?!?!?!??! I feel awful that I didn't catch the play - but we were really quite proud!!!

We then scurried across town for soccer. I'm beginning to think all soccer pictures look the same - but here are some highlights.









Chaela didn't play soccer this weekend as she was busy getting ready for her baton recital. Although pictures from a baton recital are hard to capture, with batons constantly in motion in a dark room with stage lights, here is what I was able to snap!











And of course the recital would not be complete without pictures of the hair! Green color, glitter and all. Oh - and the boys just HAD to jump in during the hair shots, so there are a couple of the whole group - dog included!









We topped off our busy Sat with church today - 4 generations in attendance for our family! How cool is that? Then a nice day of getting projects done and some resting for mom. Oh - and a nice cook out over my new fire pit topped off with the perfect roasted marshmallow!!!

0 comments: