Ok - so I am in the process of transforming this bedroom from the "Moon Room" to a musicians paradise.
This bedroom was themed to resemble the surface of the moon when we bought the house. The lady who lived here was an artist and this room is clearly a testament to her artistic talents. The wall with the dresser/closet door was a wallpaper mural and the entire rest of the room was hand-painted to be the surface of the moon. Lots of black and lots of layers. Oh - and a few suprises when we removed the mural.
So - here is where we started (sorry I didn't get pictures before I started tearing into things). You get the idea of where we started though, right?
You enter the room through the white door that is open here
You then look down this wall on your right. (This will be the home of the bed I think)
This is straight ahead and to the left when you walk in
This is where the bed was - that will be changing.
Monday, February 16, 2009
The Moon Room
Posted by Katy at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment