So - on a whim and starting about 8 p.m. one evening, I decided I had enough of our carpet in the foyer and decided to tear it out. Now - no....I'm not quite that erratic as it had been going through my mind and I had said I'd like to do that sometime after Christmas. But - one night I just didn't want to sit around any longer so away I went and started pulling up carpet. E was quick to join in, and the boys even helped pull staples.
What we unveiled was not too bad, but will be sanded, stained and then poly'd. So - for those who don't visit often, here is what the foyer looks like before and after. Keep in mind the before pix were an afterthought, so they were actually taken during!




Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Just call it Project Month
Posted by Katy at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment